Thursday 5 July 2012

Rainbow Neon Smokey Look

Hello everyone !
It's being a while since my last updated .
Here I am today , back with new look .
( ^ v ^ )



It's actually a contest that based on neon themed .
Here is the makeup look themed .






Neon is actually a very bright light pastel color , it's actually the one that can glow in the dark .
It's a very nice funky color .
I've found this contest was so challenging myself .
Because i have never ever trying out bright colors .
For me , i will go for neutral colors for my everyday look .


But heyyy , there is so not wrong being passion in trying out new things right !! 
( ^ o ^ )


So here we go . . . . . .


My Rainbow Neon Smokey



Im using eyes primer first then apply a white matte eyeshadow .
You also can use white cream eyeshadow or white based .
They reason why im using white because i want the colors shown up & more bright .



As for my eyelid , im just seperate 5 section for 5 eyeshadows .
- pink 
- orange
- yellow
- green 
- blue


On my crease area , im using purple & slightly blend it into the crease line .
& by that it supposely create a smokey effect ( ^ v ^ )

Don't forget the eyebrow line , using a white shimmer eyeshadow for that . <3

Repeat the same colors on the bottom line . 
Using a liquid eyeliner , line it as thin as you want & make a winged at the end .
After that , line your bottom on waterline & very carefully pull out abit on the inner corner your eyes . 


Apply mascara & your favourite eyelashes . You are done ! ( ^ o ^ )
But for me i will add some bottom eyelashes since i want it to look more dramatic . 













Oh yeah , I am almost forgot about the cheek & the lips .


You can't really see in the picture but Im using bronzer to contour my cheek & a light peachy blush .
For my lips , I'm using a Hot pink lipstick .


May my tutorial will help you & Good luck ( ^ v ^ )

Take care & i will update some more soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment